Lost something important from your Windows computer? No problem! Undelete Windows is always there for you!!!!
Windows data recovery software is the fastest and easy to use data recovery utility, which recovers deleted / inaccessible data from the desired location of your hard drive. It is a non-destructive tool that recovers data from the formatted drives without affective the other contents on the hard drive. Such lucrative features of this software have made it as one of the most successful Windows data recovery software recognized by most of the Industry Experts.
This software is capable of handling almost all possible scenarios under which data on Windows OS are likely to be lost / deleted. It will help in data retrieval from Lenovo ThinkPad after format of hard drive.
Most common data loss scenarios on Windows OS:
- Human Faults: Windows data can be lost due to common human errors like deleting a file accidentally instead of any other file by using Shift + Delete keys, selecting a wrong partition to format instead of any other partition, emptying the Recycle Bin folder unintentionally, formatting the external drive accidentally when it is connected to the computer etc. In such case undelete Windows program is the best choice to resolve your worry about how to retrieve deleted files in Windows PC.
- Recycle Bin Bypass: Consider a practical scenario where you have deleted a file using Delete option and later realized its importance. Then you searched the Recycle Bin folder to restore that particular file; but to you amazement, the file is not there in the Recycle Bin folder. Here what might have happened is that, the file you have deleted might be having size larger that the free space available in the Recycle Bin folder. Therefore, it might have bypassed the Recycle Bin folder.
- BCD corruption: In this scenario, when you try to boot up your Windows computer, you may get an error message like "The Windows Boot Configuration Data file is missing required information". This type of problem might have occurred due to damaged or missing boot file from your Windows computer. In such scenarios, the operating system cannot get enough sources to start and hence start throwing error messages.
- Improper upgradation process: When the user reinstalls the Windows operating system, data loss may happen due to improper upgradation process. The reinstallation process might have interrupted due to sudden power failure, accidental system shut down, operating system failure, software malfunction, lack of free disk space on the partition etc.
Advanced features of Windows data recovery software:
- The tool provides best recovery solution to recover deleted / lost / formatted data from hard drives such as (ATA / PATA / SCSI / IDE etc.) from different hard drive brands which are mentioned below:
- Toshiba (Canvio)
- Hitachi (Life Studio, Touro Pro)
- Western Digital (MyPassport, Elements, My Passport Elite)
- Iomega (Iomega eGo BlackBelt Portable, Iomega eGo Desktop USB 3.0 etc.)
- Buffalo (Stealth, Ministation, Metro etc.) and many more
- Transcend (Transcend JetFlash 300, Transcend Class 10 MicroSDHC flash memory, Transcend Compact Flash 133x etc.)
- Sony (Sony Memory Stick Pro Duo Mark2, Sony Memory Stick Duo, Sony Compact Flash 133x etc.)
- Kingston (Kingston SDHC Class 10 G2, Kingston MicroSDHC Class 4, Kingston SO-DIMM DDR3 memory stick etc.)
- SanDisk (SanDisk XD-Picture, SanDisk Extreme Compact Flash, SanDisk USB Cruzer Fit, SanDisk Extreme Pro SDHC etc.)
- Samsung, Toshiba, HP, Panasonic, and many more common brands of flash drives
Steps to increase the chances of data recovery:
Following are some precautionary measures that will be helpful in increasing the recovery chances of the lost data.
- Stop using the storage device right after data loss because writing of any new data into that storage space may overwrite the deleted / lost data.
- It is highly recommended that you should download and install the program to a different drive than the drive where the deleted or lost data resides. Writing data to the same drive that holds the deleted or lost data may overwrite and permanently remove the files that could otherwise have been recovered.
- Make sure that the destination for the recovered data is not same as the location where the lost data resides.
Steps to undelete Windows data:
- Download and install the demo version of Windows data recovery software and launch it. If you have lost data from any external drive, then you should connect it to the computer. Upon successful launch of this software, select "Recover Partitions / Drives" from the main screen.
- After that, you will get two different options in a new window like "Partition Recovery" and "Formatted / Reformatted Recovery". Select the second option to recover data from formatted or reformatted drive.
- Then you have to select the partition from which you have lost data. After selecting the appropriate partition, click on "Next" to carry out hard drive data recovery after file system corruption.
- After the recovery process is completed, you can view all the data recovered from that particular volume along with all their necessary details.
Useful tips to avoid data loss in the future
- Do not remove the external drive abruptly from the computer while the data transfer process is continuing.
- Try to avoid using Shift + Delete keys while deleting any data to avoid accidental deletion of data.
- Make sure that you are taking proper data backup before formatting or reformatting the hard drive.
- Do not store data on the drive / partition where the Windows operating system is installed.
File Recovery after Windows Reinstall: Undelete Windows software helps you to retrieve lost data back from your Windows PC after re-installation of Windows OS. Hop over here http://www.undeletewindows.com/file-recovery-after-reinstall.html to gain complete knowledge on restoration of data after re-installation of Windows OS.
Windows 8 Slow at Startup: Over the time of use your Windows 8 computer starts working slow and takes a lot of time at start up, if you too experiencing this problem then make use of Remo MORE to speed up startup speed of your system effortlessly. Tap on this link http://www.undeletewindows.com/slow-at-startup.html for better understanding on how to fix slow starup Windows 8 speed.
Now, with this promising software you can undelete deleted files without backup from your Windowa system. Click on this link: http://www.undeletewindows.com/files-deleted-without-backup.html for more details.